Counseling ServicesOur private office is open Monday-Thursday, 9am – 5pm and Friday, 9am - 4pm. Early morning, evening and Saturday counseling appointments are available upon request. Individual counseling
- Development of safety plans to minimize risk and danger
- Identification of options and goals
- Referrals to collaborative service providers
- General emotional support, in a safe and confidential environment.
- Helps to lessen feelings of isolation, self-blame and denial
- Clients receive support from each other while expressing themselves to get a better understanding of their own experience
- Groups meet at the YWCA Greenwich on a regular basis
Services for ChildrenHome should be a safe place but for too many children it's a place of conflict and even danger. Exposure to domestic violence can have long-term consequences.
- Individual counseling that is trauma-informed, including play and art therapy.
- Group counseling that helps children normalize their experiences and feel connected to peers.
- Family counseling that can help re-establish the authority of the non-abusive parent or caretaker, as that role is often undermined by the abuser.
To get help now, call our hotline at 203-622-0003.
Comprehensive Domestic Abuse Services for Greenwich CT. Here When You Need Us