Our Mission & Values
YWCA Greenwich MissionYWCA Greenwich is on a mission to empower women and girls and promote inclusion and dignity for all in our community. Through leadership, innovative programs, services and educational opportunities, YWCA Greenwich is a driving force for a healthier, safer and more equitable community.
YWCA USA Mission
YWCA is dedicated to eliminating racism, empowering women and promoting peace, justice, freedom and dignity for all.
- Respect: We believe every person should be treated with dignity.
- Equity & Inclusion: We recognize the equal value of all human beings. We embrace diverse ideas, talents and backgrounds, and believe all people should feel welcome in our community.
- Community: Our community is integral to our thinking and we are committed to evolving our efforts to best meet its needs.
- Empowerment: We believe all people can be supported to grow, learn, and achieve their desired aspirations.
- Excellence: We aim to deliver high quality, safe programs and services, to be responsive to our members, and to value data driven decision-making across our organization. These efforts drive our performance and help us to achieve excellence in all that we do.
- Integrity: We are committed to operating with honesty, maintaining ethical standards and transparency.