YWCA Greenwich's Mission & Values
Our MissionYWCA Greenwich is dedicated to eliminating racism, empowering women and promoting peace, justice, freedom and dignity for all. Through leadership, innovative programs, services and educational opportunities, YWCA Greenwich is a driving force for a healthier, safer and more equitable community.
- Respect: We believe every person should be treated with dignity.
- Equity & Inclusion: We recognize the equal value of all human beings. We embrace diverse ideas, talents and backgrounds, and believe all people should feel welcome in our community.
- Community: Our community is integral to our thinking and we are committed to evolving our efforts to best meet its needs.
- Empowerment: We believe all people can be supported to grow, learn, and achieve their desired aspirations.
- Excellence: We aim to deliver high quality, safe programs and services, to be responsive to our members, and to value data driven decision-making across our organization. These efforts drive our performance and help us to achieve excellence in all that we do.
- Integrity: We are committed to operating with honesty, maintaining ethical standards and transparency.