With an international student body aged 15-months to 5-years old, the Steven & Alexandra Cohen Preschool Center provides a unique early learning experience that builds a strong platform for a life-long love of learning.
YWCA Greenwich Preschool Programs are licensed by Connecticut's Office of Early Childhood.
Due to COVID-19 , programs and offerings might be modified.
A few things to know:
- YWCA Preschool programs are licensed by the Connecticut Office of Early Childhood and comply with regulation standards for health and safety
- Tuition discounts are available for Full Family Members
- Financial aid is available for income-eligible families
- Begin the admissions process by scheduling a tour today
- You can download the Enrollment Application and Registration Agreement
For additional information, contact Geri Smiles, Director of Childhood Education at 203-869-6501, ext. 221 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tuition Includes Seven Special Classes:
- Two-years olds receive Music and Gymnastics instructions
- Ages three, four, and five receive expert instruction in basic Gymnastics, Music, Spanish and Swimming*
- Ages four and five receive yoga and a visit from Stamford Nature Center monthly
- A new state-of-the-art STEAM Lab for all age groups to use imaginative and creative approaches to encourage critical thinking
*only children attending five days per week get instruction in all courses
YWCA Greenwich students and families love our flexible scheduling:
- Part-day for 10 months *
- Full-day for 12 months
Attend morning sessions. Add lunch. Add extended day hours. Put them all together.
- Choice 1: Day Segment, 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM
- Choice 2: Lunch Bunch, 12:00 PM to 1:00 PM
- Choice 3: Extended Day (3-4 years), Add 1:00 PM to 3:30 PM
- Choice 4: Extended Day Plus, Early drop-off and/or late pick-up available for 3 – 5-year olds
- Choice 5: Number of days per week
- 15-month to 2-year-olds attend 2, 3, or 5 days-a-week
- 3-year-olds attend 4 or 5 days-a-week.
- 4-5-year-olds attend 5 days-a-week.
- Choice 6: Full Day (3-5 years) - 7:30 AM to 6:00 PM, 5 days-a-week, all year
Tuition Payment Schedule
- A $75 application fee and deposit of $1,000.00 are to be paid when submitting registration forms. These fees are NON-REFUNDABLE/NON-TRANSFERABLE.
- Installment plans are available.
- 50% of tuition is due May 1st
- (If registering after April 15th, 50% of the tuition is due upon submitting registration forms.)
- Balance of tuition (less deposit paid) and membership payment are due August 1st.